Bull Brand Macaroni SaladServes: 8
Huge, hearty and easy as pie. You can make this salad long before you need it and serve it with a smile.
- 1 x 300 g Bull Brand Corned Meat, cut into 1 cm cubes
- 1 x 275 g can Bull Brand Vienna’s, drained and thinly sliced
- 500 ml (2 C) elbow macaroni, cooked, drained and seasoned
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, finely sliced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 125 ml (½ C) mayonnaise
- 65 ml (¼ C) store-bought barbecue sauce
- 65 ml (¼ C) cold water
- 30 ml (2 T) vinegar
- 30 ml (2 T) sugar
- 30 ml (2 T) barbecue spice
- 65 ml (¼ C) parsley, chopped
- Place the Bull Brand Corned Meat and Vienna’s in a large bowl and add the macaroni, peppers, onion, celery and tomatoes.
- Whisk the mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, water, vinegar, sugar and barbecue spice together and stir into the meat mixture. Season to taste, cover and chill until required.
- To serve, transfer mixture to a large salad bowl and sprinkle with the parsley.