Crispy Bull Brand PizzasMakes 2 pizzas
Win your friends over! This yeast-free, thin-and-crispy crust is easy to make and easy to love.
- 1 x 410 g can tomato puree
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- a few basil leaves, torn into smaller pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 160 ml (⅔ C) ice-cold water
- 60 ml (4 T) olive oil
- 500 ml (2 C) cake flour
- 5 ml (1 t) salt
- extra olive oil for brushing
- 500 ml (2 C) grated or sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 small red onion, coarsely sliced or chopped
- 125 g mushrooms, sliced or chopped
- 125 ml (½ C) each black and green olives, pitted
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 x 300 g can Bull Brand Corned Meat, cut into small cubes or thin slices
- salt, freshly ground black pepper and dried origanum
- For the sauce, combine the tomato puree, garlic and basil and heat and set aside to cool.
- For the bases, mix the water and 60 ml oil. Place the flour and smooth. Let the dough rest for 15 minutes then divide it in two and roll out each piece thinly. Place on greased baking sheets and brush with extra oil. Bake in a preheated oven at 230°C, for 5 – 8 minutes or until cooked.
- Spread the bases with sauce, cover with cheese and arrange the rest of the ingredients on top. Season with salt, pepper and origanum and bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts then slice and serve.