Sweet peppers are always a favourite and filled with Bull Brand Corned Meat, cooked rice and hard-boiled eggs they’re ready-to-serve in no time.
- 4 robot peppers, stalk-ends cut off and core removed
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- sunflower or olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 750 ml (3 C) cooked rice
- 10 ml (2 t) masala
- 2 x 300 g cans Bull Brand Corned Meat, cut into small cubes
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 60 ml (4 T) chopped parsley
- Cook the peppers in water for 5 minutes or until they start to soften. Drain, pat dry and arrange in a small dish so that they fit snugly.
- Fry the onion in oil until soft then stir in the garlic, rice and masala spice. Fry for a minute then stir in the Bull Brand Corned Meat and eggs. Spoon the mixture into the peppers and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes before serving with a sprinkling of parsley.