Warm Potato SaladServes: 4 - 6
A delicious twist to the classic potato salad. Simply add Bull Brand Viennas and some mustard and see how your friends and family love it!
- 4 – 5 large potatoes, cooked in the skin until tender
- 1 x 275 g can Bull Brand Viennas in Brine, drained and sliced
- 1 small red or white onion, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 250 – 375 ml (1 – 1½ C) mayonnaise
- 30 ml (2 T) prepared French mustard or any other mild mustard
- Pull the skins off the potatoes and cut the potatoes into small cubes then place in a mixing bowl together with the Bull Brand Vienna slices (reserve a few for garnishing). Add the onion and season to taste. Mix the mayonnaise and mustard together and add to the salad. Stir well then transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with some slices of viennas and chill until ready to serve.