Bull Brand Corned Meat Mac and Cheese Competition T’s & C’s
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BULL BRAND CORNED MEAT MAC AND CHEESE COMPETITION
These conditions (hereinafter the “Terms and Conditions”) apply to the promotional activity organized by Rhodes Food Group Holdings (Pty) Ltd (Registration No: 2012/074402/07 (“Organizer”).
- The Competition is in no way sponsored or endorsed by any party other than the Organizer.
- The Competition is open to SA residents aged 18 or above only and all participants may be required to show valid identity documents as proof thereof. All entrants must be real persons.
- The competition will run from the 22nd of February until midnight on the 5th of March 2021.
The prize will be:
1 x Shoprite/ Checkers voucher to the value of R500.00
- To enter The Competition, consumers are asked to comment on the Facebook competition post, submitting a photo of the Corned Meat Cheesy Mac and Cheese dish that they have made with Bull Brand. A tin of Bull Brand must be in the photo.
- Participants have unlimited entries but may only enter each unique dish image once. Any repetitions of an identical images will be rendered null and void after the first valid submission.
- A participant may not win more than once. The Organizer reserves the right to withhold prizes from any such participant and to reclaim any such prize if a breach of this rule is subsequently discovered.
- The winners will be selected via a judging panel using all the valid entries that were submitted during the period in which the competition was open for entries. One winner will be selected.
- All prize winners will be subject to a verification process. To ratify the competition winner and ensure that the entry requirements are met, the Organizers will:
– Determine whether there is any reason for the entry image not to be accepted as meeting the criteria.
- The organizer reserves the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring the Organizer or any of the Organizer’s brands into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Promotion as determined by Organizer in its sole discretion.
- The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw the prize and/or disqualify any participant/winner that may bring the Organizer brands into disrepute.
- The Organizers may refuse to award the prize to a participant if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities.
- Should there be any discrepancies with any drawn winner as per clause 9-12, a new winner will be re-selected by the judging panel and replace the invalid entry. This process will continue until we have 1 valid winner.
- All Participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Rules, the Participants give consent to these risks and hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Organizer, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Competition and related events and activities.
- No persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, or agents of, or consultants to, the Organizer and/or its parent or affiliated companies, their marketing service provider(s) utilized in connection with the Competition, any supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition, any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, them, or any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of such persons, may enter the Competition.
- Incomplete, late, or otherwise faulty entries will not be accepted.
- Once a winner is chosen and if any winner cannot be reached after 6 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of 72 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
- All winners will need to identify themselves with a bar coded South African ID book. The drawn winners, once contacted, will have 5 working days to forward all the required documentation to the organizers. If the winner does not provide the documents within the prescribed time, then he/she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
- The prize is not transferable, is non-refundable, non-exchangeable. To the maximum extent permitted in law, the Organizer excludes liability for any defects in the prize.
- The Organizer’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Organizer will not be held responsible for any direct, incidental or consequential loss or damage that any winner could incur in relation to any information which the organizer provides to the prize sponsor in relation to the competition.
- Where an entrant or prize winner has been found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions of the Competition, we may enforce our right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to us of any prize even where a prize has been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant or prize winner in question.
- The Organizer reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend the Competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The Organizer and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Competition.
- If a participant has won a prize from the Organizer in the last two months, he/she is ineligible to win another prize until the two-month period is completed.
- To the maximum extent permitted in law, the Organizer and its directors, officers, managers, employees and agents, shall not incur any liability to any person for any injury, claim, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, as a result of entering into, or arising from any cause whatsoever or howsoever arising from their participation in, the Competition or the use of any prize won thereunder (any such prizes being utilized at the own risk of any winner thereof).
- In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of the Competition, the Organizer’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Organizers, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any prize nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Organizers themselves.
- The Organizer does not sell or rent personal information about individual members to third parties. We may, however, disclose personal information in response to a specific request by a law enforcement agency, subpoena, court order, or as required by law.
- the Competition shall comply with, and will be subject to, any peremptory provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (“CPA”) and the regulations promulgated thereunder, which are deemed to be incorporated herein (“Peremptory Provisions”). In the event of any conflict between these Rules and the Peremptory Provisions, the latter shall prevail. Copies of the CPA and the regulations promulgated thereunder are available on the Department of Trade and Industry Website: www.dti.gov.za
- Any provision of these Rules or the Competition which is held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions thereof.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these Rules and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- When the General and/or specific Terms and Conditions differ from those determined in the Specific Terms and Conditions of any Competition and/or promotion, the specific Terms and Conditions prevail.
- Actual prizes may differ from those depicted in the promotional posters/ Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion.