Bull Brand BurgersMakes 3 – 4 burgers
You can never go wrong with burgers and this recipe is a guaranteed winner. Season the flour with some curry spice if you like a bit of heat.
- 1 x 300 g can Bull Brand Corned Meat
- seasoned cake flour
- 3 – 4 hamburger rolls
- lettuce leaves
- 3 – 4 thick slices cheddar cheese
- 9 – 12 slices of gherkins
- 3 – 4 onion rings
- mayonnaise mixed with mustard
- baby tomatoes
- Cut the Bull Brand Corned Meat into 3 – 4 thick slices. Dip the slices in cake flour and fry in oil until lightly browned on all sides.
- Cut open the rolls and toast lightly in a griddle pan or under the grill.
- Place the lettuce leaves on the bottom part of each roll, followed by slices of cheese, gherkin, and a slice of fried Bull Brand Corned Meat, plus a squeeze of mustard mayonnaise. Serve garnished with baby tomatoes.