- 1 x 300 g Bull Brand Corned Meat, coarsely chopped
- 1 onion, very finely chopped or grated
- 1 green pepper, very finely chopped or grated
- 250 ml (1 C) grated cheese
- 45 ml (3 T) chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 x 400 g puff pastry, defrosted
- 65 ml (¼ C) mayonnaise
- Place the Bull Brand Corned Meat in a bowl and crush lightly with a fork. Add the onion, green pepper, cheese and parsley and season to taste. Mix well then spread the mixture onto the pastry and roll up.
- Fold in the pastry ends and place the pie with the seam at the bottom on a baking sheet that’s been sprayed with non-stick spray. Brush the pie all over with the mayonnaise and make 6 small slits in the top of the pastry.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200ºC for 20 minutes or until the pastry is cooked through and golden-crisp. Serve with mashed potatoes or pap, gravy and a tomato salad.