- 1/2 onion – chopped
- 1 can Bull Brand corned meat
- 1 tsp Bull Brand beef seasoning
- 1 large cabbage
- 1 can Rhodes Quality chopped and peeled tomatoes with garlic
- 2 tsp Hinds Spices Mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- In a frying pan, fry your chopped onion, in a bit of oil, until soft.
- Add the can of Bull Brand corned meat and cook until browned.
- Add the tsp of Bull Brand beef seasoning, salt, and pepper to taste. Once cooked, set aside to cool slightly.
- Remove the cabbage leaves one by one. And use the leaf as a shell. Spoon 2 tbsp. of meat mixture into the leaf. Fold the leaves and sit them in an over-proof dish.
- In a pot, heat up the Rhodes Quality chopped and peeled tomatoes and garlic.
- Add the Hinds Spices mixed herbs, sugar and season with salt and pepper, and pour over the cabbage parcels.
- Place into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until hot.