- 4 medium-sized potatoes
- sunflower oil for frying
- Hinds Spices chip seasoning spice
- 1 can Bull Brand corned meat chili – cubed
- Cheese for sprinkling (optional)
- 1tsp dried mixed Italian herbs (optional)
- sauce of choice
- Sliced spring onions (optional)
- Preheat your oil to 160ºC.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cut the potatoes into sticks (size may vary depending on potatoes) and add to the boiling water, cooking until they are slightly softer but still hold their shape.
- Once cooked, ensure the chips are dry before frying in the hot oil. Fry until golden brown.
- Once fried, season with Hinds Spices chip seasoning.
- In a saucepan, fry the tin of Bull Brand corned meat chili and season with salt and pepper.
- Layer on top of the hot chips and top with various toppings of your choice, cheese and herbs.
- Place into the oven for 5-8 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes