- 1 can Corned Meat with Chilli, sliced into 2cm thick sticks
- Pre-made Puff Pastry, thawed
- Flour, for dusting
- 1 egg
- Tomato Sauce, to dip
- Dust your counter and cut your puff pastry sheet into 8 x 5 cm rectangles.
- Place your Bull Brand Corned meat with chilli stick on at the edge of the short side of the pastry and roll to wrap the Bull Brand corned meat completely.
- Place on a baking tray and refrigerate the sausage rolls for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Whisk you egg in a small bowl and brush to tops of your sausage rolls with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy with tomato sauce or a dip of your choice.