- 2 butternut – halved and insides scraped clean
- 1 can Bull Brand corned meat chilli
- 1 can Rhodes Quality tomato and onion mix
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 tsp Hinds Spices mixed herbs
- 1/3 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Roast the butternut halves in the oven for 15 minutes until par cooked.
- In a frying pan, fry the Bull Brand corned meat chili until brown.
- Add the Rhodes Quality tomato mix, and the Hinds Spices mixed herbs.
- Simmer for 15 minutes until the liquid has reduced.
- Once reduced, spoon the rice into the base of the precooked butternut and then top with the meat mixture into the center of the butternut and place it into the oven to bake for 10/15 minutes until the butternut is soft and cooked through.
- Top with a drizzle of and garnish with fresh herbs (optional)
- Season to taste.