- 1 can Bull Brand corned meat – sliced
- 1 loaf of white bread – cut into 4 and hollowed out
- 4 eggs
- 3 potato – cut into French fries
- 1 tsp Hinds Spices chip seasoning
- 1/4 cup cheese
- side sauce optional
- Starting with the potatoes, fry in hot oil until the French fries are cooked through and soft. Season with Hinds Spices chip seasoning in a frying pan, fry the Bull Brand corned meat until browned, and season with salt and pepper. set aside
- Take the hollowed-out quarter loaf of bread, start filling it with the French fries first. Then add the Bull Brand cooked corned meat, slices of cheese (optional) and finally top with a fried egg.
- Serve with a side sauce of choice.