- 1 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tin Bull Brand Corned Meat with Chilli, cubed
- 200 g cooked mielie pap, cooked, chilled and cut into cubes
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- In a large oven proof pan add the cooking oil, the onions and cubed Bull Brand Corned Meat with Chilli. Cook for 5 mins on a medium heat until the onions are soft.
- Add the cubes of pap and fry until crispy.
- Slowly add the beaten eggs.
- Once the bottom the egg starts to set, add the chopped tomato, sprinkle over your cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 8 minutes in the preheated oven until puffed and golden.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve warm or cool.