- 1 can Bull Brand corned meat
- 2 tbsp. Rhodes Quality tomato paste
- 1 x 440g can Rhodes Quality pineapple pieces
- 1 red onion – chopped into medium chunks
- 100g grated cheese
- 1 tsp Hinds Spices mixed herbs
- 2 x Pizza Bases
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC
- Place your pizza bases on a lightly floured board or a clean kitchen counter
- Spread the tomato paste onto the surface of the dough leaving a 1cm space around the edge.
- Top with Hinds Spices mixed herbs and cheese.
- In a frying pan, fry the Bull Brand corned meat until brown.
- Season to taste and evenly spread onto the pizza base.
- Place the pineapple pieces onto the pizza and the chunks of red onion, and then place them into the oven to bake for 15 minutes until the dough base is cooked and crispy.
- garnish and serve.