- 8 soft shell tacos or small wraps
- 1 can of Bull Brand Corned meat, cubed
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1 can Rhodes Quality Chopped and Peeled tomatoes
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp dried chili flakes
- Grated cheese for topping
- 2 cups lettuce, shaved
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise for topping
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- On a medium heat place a medium sized saucepan.
- Add the oil, onions and garlic, fry for 6-8 minutes until soft.
- Add the chili flakes and Bull Brand Corned Meat cubes and fry for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add the can of tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Allow this to reduce till half.
- To assemble the tacos, place the taco in a dry pan and warm through on both sides until soft, ± 15-30 seconds.
- To build your taco; place your corned meat mixture down the center of the wrap, followed by a sprinkle of grated cheese.
- Top with lettuce and a dollop of mayonnaise.
- Fold over the tacos and serve.