- 1 can Bull brand corned meat
- 2 bunches spinach – stalks removed
- 1 can samp and beans
- 1 tbsp. margarine
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. flour
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Hinds Spices mixed herbs
- 1/2 cup cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- In a pot, heat up the milk. Add the margarine and allow it to melt. Then add the flour and using a whisk, whisk until slightly thicker but still runny enough to pour over the bake.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Fry the Bull Brand corned meat and season with salt, pepper, and Hinds mixed herbs. Set aside.
- Using an oven-proof dish, start by placing one layer of spinach at the base of the dish. Then spoon on 1/3 of the meat mix and spread evenly. Do the same with the samp and beans. Repeat this until all the components are finished.
- Top the dish with the grated cheese and place it into the oven for 20 minutes until the dish is cooked through and cheese is melted.