- 30 ml (2 T) sunflower oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 x 410 g can chopped and peeled tomatoes
- salt, pepper and sugar
- 1 x 300 g can Bull Brand Corned Meat, finely chopped
- 45 ml (3 T) chopped parsley
- 8 prepared pancakes
- 500 ml (2 C) prepared white sauce
- 250 ml (1 C) grated cheese
- 65 ml (½ C) fine spring onions strips
- Heat the oil and fry the onion until golden then add the green pepper. Fry for a minute then add the tomatoes. Season to taste with the salt, pepper and sugar and bring to a boil and cook rapidly for 5 – 8 minutes or until the sauce is reduced and thickened to your liking. Then add the Bull Brand Corned Meat and mix well. Stir in the parsley and remove from heat.
- Fill each pancake with the meat mixture and roll up. Arrange the pancakes in a single layer in a greased oven dish with the seams at the bottom. Spoon the white sauce over the pancakes and top with the grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190˚C for 10 – 15 minutes or until the sauce and cheese bubble. Remove from oven, garnish with the spring onion strips and serve with a nice mixed salad or stir-fry vegetables.