Cheesy Bull Brand Bake
Quick and easy, this all-in-one meal gives you time to catch your breath while it's cooking in the oven.
- 6 slices bread, halved
- 1 – 2 onions, sliced thinly
- 2 red and green pepper, diced
- 125 ml (½ C) mushrooms or baby marrows, sliced
- sunflower or olive oil
- 1 x 300 g can Bull Brand Corned Meat, cubed
- 250 ml (1 C) grated cheddar or feta cheese chunks
- 3 extra-large eggs
- 250 ml (1 C) milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Line a greased oven dish with the bread and set aside. Fry the vegetables in oil until soft. Stir in the Bull Brand Corned Meat and cheese and spoon on top of the bread.
- Beat the eggs and milk together, season with salt and pepper and pour over the filling. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes or until cooked through and then serve with a tomato salad.