- 4x Pita Breads
- 1 can of Bull Brand Corned beef, finely diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp of garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- A handful of fresh rocket
- 1 Tbsp oil, for frying
- Plain yoghurt with chopped mint, drizzle for topping (optional)
- Place a medium sized pan on a low-medium heat, fry your onions and garlic in oil until soft.
- Add your corned beef to the pan, combine and remove from the heat once warmed through.
- If you are making the yoghurt drizzle; Chop your mint & mix with the yoghurt in a small bowl and combine, season to taste.
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan on a high heat, toast each pita in the dry pan for 1-2 mins each side (they should puff up nicely once cooked)
- Serve by placing the toasted pitas on a platter, top with your corned beef mixture. Garnish with the fresh rocket and yoghurt sauce.