- 2 large potatoes, washed
- 1 can Bull Brand Corned Meat, cubed
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- Grated cheese for topping
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 Tsp paprika
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
- Optional: 4 Tbsp sour cream
- Preheat your oven to 180° C.
- Rub your potatoes generously with salt, wrap in tinfoil and place into the oven for 45 minutes until a knife pierces through with ease
- Remove from the oven and slice the potatoes in half, length ways. Scrape the inside of the potatoes with a spoon, placing the soft mash into a bowl and keeping the shell intact. Place both shells to the side.
- In a large pan add your cooking oil and Bull Brand Corned meat cubes and fry until warmed through.
- To your potato mash, add half the cheese, Bull Brand Corned Meat, salt, pepper and paprika, mix until everything is well combined.
- Place 3 heaped spoons of potato mixture into each of the potato shells, it should be filled ¾ of the way.
- Sprinkle over the last of the cheese and bake for an additional 7 to 8 minutes until golden brown.
- Optional: Serve with dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of paprika.