- 1 x 300 g Bull Brand Corned Meat, cut into small cubes
- 4 slices white or brown bread, crusts removed and cut into small cubes
- 3 jumbo eggs, beaten
- 375 ml (1½ C) milk
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 250 ml (1 C) grated cheese
- 30 ml (2 T) chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the Bull Brand Corned Meat in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well and pour into a greased pie dish.
- Bake in a preheated at 190ºC for 45 minutes or until golden and set. Serve with a mixed salad.