- 1/2 onion – chopped
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 can Bull Brand Corned Meat
- 1 can Rhodes Quality chopped and peeled tomato
- 1 tsp Hinds Spices Mixed herbs
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 150g pasta
- 1/3 cup cheese (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 fresh tomato / 5 baby tomatoes (optional for garnish)
- In a pot, bring water to the boil, and cook your pasta.
- In a saucepan, fry the onion in a little oil until soft.
- Add the garlic and mixed herbs.
- Add the can of Bull Brand corned meat and fry until brown.
- Once brown, add the can of Rhodes Quality tomato and sugar and allow to simmer on low heat.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain from the hot water and add it to the tomato meat mixture.
- Season to taste and top with grated cheese and fresh tomatoes (optional)