- 1 x 300 g can Bull Brand Corned Meat
- mayonnaise to taste
- 30 ml (2 T) spring onions or chives, finely chopped
- 8 slices white or brown bread
- Cheddar cheese, thick slices
- 2 – 3 eggs, whisked with a little milk
- oil for frying
- to serve, optional: fried red onion, maple syrup and rocketa
- Mash the Bull Brand Corned Meat and spring onions or chives. Add just enough mayonnaise to bind it.
- Spread the mixture onto 4 slices of bread and top with as many cheese slices as you like. Cover with the remaining 4 slices of bread, press together firmly and cut in half diagonally.
- Dip each triangle in the egg mixture and then fry in a little oil on medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve as is or with fried onions, maple syrup and rocket leaves.