- 8 Large Brown Mushrooms
- 1 canned Bull Brand Corned Meat
- A sprinkling of Gouda/ Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 canned Rhodes Quality Baked Beans, drained
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Flakes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cooking oil, enough to coat the mushrooms
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Remove the stems of all the mushrooms, chop finely.
- Generously coat the mushrooms with the vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the Bull Brand Chakalaka Corned Meat, chopped mushroom stems, garlic flakes, Rhodes Quality baked beans and season to taste – mix well with all ingredients till well combined.
- Add one slice of seasoned tomato at the bottom of each mushroom.
- Evenly spoon in the corned beef mixture equally across all the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle equal amount of grated cheese.
- Bake the mushrooms on a baking tray for 10 minutes until the mushrooms are soft and the cheese has melted.