- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 30 ml (2 T) sunflower oil
- 2 potatoes, cooked and diced
- 2 large tomatoes, cooked, peeled and diced
- 1 x 300 g can Bull Brand Corned Meat, cubed
- 30 ml (2 T) chutney
- 15 ml (1 T) vinegar
- sugar, salt and cayenne pepper to taste
- chopped parsley to taste
- Fry the onion in oil until glossy then add the potatoes and fry until golden brown.
- Mix in the tomatoes, Bull Brand Corned Meat, chutney and vinegar. Season with the sugar, salt and cayenne pepper. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with rice or bread.