- 1 can Bull Brand Corned beef
- 1 tbs lemon juice / vinegar
- 2 tbs oil
- 1tsp sugar
- 2 whole cauliflowers
- 1 large tomato – diced
- 1 cucumber – diced
- 1 red onion – diced
- 1 can Rhodes Quality chickpeas – drained
- 1 carrot – diced
- In a frying pan, fry the Bull Brand corned beef until brown and crispy. Set aside to cool down
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil and sugar and mix until the sugar has dissolved.
- In a bowl, grate the cauliflower, using a cheese grater. Place into a bowl and toss together with the remaining ingredients until all evenly combined.
- Top with the crispy Bull Brand beef
- Drizzle over the lemon vinaigrette and serve.