- 300 g Bull Brand Corned Meat
- 2 large tomatoes, skinned and chopped
- 1 green pepper, cut into small cubes
- 250 ml (1 C) grated cheese
- 6 jumbo eggs
- 125 ml (½ C) milk
- 45 ml (3 T) chutney
- 45 ml (3 T) finely chopped parsley or 15 ml (1 T) dried mixed herbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Finely chop the Bull Brand Corned Meat and mix with the tomatoes and pepper. Spray a large muffin pan with non-stick spray and place equal portions of the meat mixture into the cavities. Top the meat with equal portions of grated cheese.
- Now beat the eggs well with the milk, chutney and parsley or herbs. Season to taste with the salt and pepper and pour over the meat and cheese in the muffin pan. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 – 20 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for a few minutes before lifting the baked eggs from the pan. Serve with more grated cheese, bread, butter and a tomato salad.