- 2 cups of macaroni pasta
- 100 g of margarine
- 80 g of flour
- 1 ½ cups of milk
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can of Bull Brand Corned Meat – removed from can and cut into small chunks
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Boil the macaroni pasta in rapidly boiling, salted water until soft but with a slight bite to it.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the margarine and add the flour. Stir until well combined.
- Add the milk, combine and allow to come to a simmer.
- Once the mixture is hot, start whisking until the sauce thickens. Adjust with a little more milk if needed.
- Add ¾ cup grated cheddar cheese (save the rest for topping) and stir until well combined. Remove from the heat and season with salt & pepper.
- In a baking dish add the cooked pasta. Top with Corned Meat cubes.
- Pour over the cheese sauce and top with the remaining cheese.
- Place into the oven until golden brown and bubbling.
- Remove and serve.