- 1 can Bull Brand corned meat – cut into mall cubes
- 2 tbsp. Rhodes Quality tomato paste
- 1 fresh tomato – sliced
- 100g grated cheese
- 1 tsp Hinds Spices mixed herbs
- 2 x Pizza Bases
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC
- Place your pizza bases on a lightly floured board or a clean kitchen counter
- Spread the tomato paste onto the surface of the dough leaving a 1cm space around the edge.
- Top with Hinds Spices mixed herbs and cheese.
- In a frying pan, fry the Bull Brand corned meat until brown.
- Season to taste and evenly spread onto the pizza base.
- Place the slices of tomato onto the pizza and then place them into the oven to bake for 15 minutes until the dough base is cooked and crispy.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve