- 1 canned Chilli Bull Brand, Chakalaka
- 2 large Portuguese Rolls (store bought)
- 6 Tbs Mango Atchar, medium (pips removed)
- 6 Tbs Tangy Mayonnaise
- 4 Slices of Polony
- 3 Potatoes, medium, peeled
- 2 Tbs Barbeque Spice
- 4 Slices of Cheese
- Vegetable Oil, for deep frying
- Salt & White Pepper to taste
- Slice the potatoes till desired shape and size is reached and fry in oil till soft and golden.
- Whilst the potaotes are frying.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, saute the corned beef with barbeque spice, two table spoon of Atchar, season to taste.
- Once cooked, remove the fried chips and drain the excess oil with a paper towel.